I have my girlfriend Hallie to blame for this one. 🙂
She is the one who showed up at my house just days after Kate was born with a giant bag of this delicious homemade treat. She told me I would love and hate her for making it. And she was exactly right. It’s the best new treat I have had in a long time and since that day, I have been making it for every reason I can think of.
Thanks Hallie. xoxo
- graham crackers - enough to make 1 solid layer on the cookie sheet you are using
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with graham crackers in single layer.
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar and the butter.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Immediately pour over graham crackers and spread to cover crackers completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then spread melted chocolate.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Broil for 30-45 seconds until marshmallows brown and melt.
- Allow to cool and break into pieces.
oh this is so clever! looks delicious.
Totally trying this. Looks so good!
WHOA. WOW. I’m with Ali here, THANKS HALLIE! 🙂 I can’t wait to try this!