Can you guess what Anna is chowing down on?
Just a little bit of fresh crab for her snack this afternoon while I was making dinner
Low-fat Crab Cakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcheshire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs – wheat)
- 6 mini sweet peppers, diced
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into small patties about 2×2.
- In a olive oil sprayed pan, simmer each crab cake until it browns on the side, then flip.
- Brown the other side of the crab cake and cook on med. heat until cooked through.
- Flip back if needed.