Here are 5 tips from the book 32 Tips That Could Save Your Life by: Doris J. Rapp:
1. Eat meat with lower fat content because chemicals can be stored in the fat of the meat.
2. Anemia has been reported to people who use mothballs – try to avoid using mothballs.
3. Use a natural sweetener such as stevia to sweeten foods and drinks.
4. Do not feed your pets grapes, raisins, onions, chocolate, citrus, alcohol, vitamins with iron, milk, dairy, mushrooms, raw salt, sugar or raw eggs.
5. When possible, make edible art supplies for kids to use to avoid chemicals and possible toxins.
great tips! did not know chemicals were stored in the fat of meats..good to know! thanks for sharing!