My freezer is full of baby food I have made in the past few weeks! Here is a simple recipe for pears:
- organic pears
- Wash pears and remove any spots you see. (I didn’t take off the skin because it doesn’t hurt the baby and is easily digestible and full of good nutrients)
- Cut them into pieces and discard the core and stems.
- Place pear pieces into a pot with an inch of water
- Simmer until pears are soft.
5. Puree with a food processor until completely smooth.
6. Make sure there are not any big chunks.
7. Place pears into ice cube trays to freeze
8. Pop out the pear cubes and store them in a ziploc bag. Grab one whenever you need it!