Ashley brought this delicious dip over for the Superbowl last night! It was soo good – much better than I could have imagined especially since the combo of foods was so interesting!
This picture does not do this justice at all. Make this dip next time you have people over and you will not be disappointed!
Black Bean Raspberry Chipotle Dip
- 1 8oz. container of 1/3 less fat cream cheese – or 2 little containers
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1/2 onion – chopped up into little pieces
- Raspberry Chipotle sauce/marinade (you can find one at your grocery store or at gourmet little stores)
- Spread cream cheese onto a platter
- Cover with onions and black beans
- Drizzle with raspberry chipotle sauce
- Serve with chips or pretzels!
So good! Back to regular blogging tomorrow.
Jen, baby Hadley and Katie are coming over for dinner tomorrow! What to make…what to make…