Katie’s recipe for the delicious fruit dip is super easy and fat free!
- 1- 8 oz container of Light or Fat Free Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 1- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme (marshmallow topping)
- 1 cup Cool Whip – fat free
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Using electric beaters, mix the Cream Cheese, Marshmallow Topping and Orange Julice until well blended.
- Then, using a rubber spatula or a large spoon, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.
It may not be low in sugar but it was delicious! I even ended up dipping a few crackers in it…:)