After the French Toast wore off, I headed out for a run because
- our company had left
- Brady and his brother and dad were at the NCAA games for the day in Dayton
- it was 65 and sunny
- the only workout I had yesterday was yard work
I ran an unplanned 7 miles and felt strong! I think it was the combo of having nothing on my to-do list and the weather!
I quickly showered and went to Easton to meet up with Jen (my gf who I do my cookie business with) and Megan (a friend and sorority sister from college who just got engaged 🙂 and is planning a Sept. wedding)! We talked wedding and favors and saw her beautiful ring!! Then I shopped around and didn’t buy ANYTHING!
When I got home, I was starving! I put together my own Buddah’s Feast, like at PF Chang.
Ali’s Veggie Feast
- 1 can lentils seasoned with bay and onion
- 1 med. zucchini cut into pieces
- 1 med. squash cut into pieces
- bunch of asparagus
- 1 c. cooked quinoa
- 1/4 block of extra firm tofu
- Broil the asparagus- sprayed with EVOO and with salt and pepper
- Make quinoa as directed – 1 to 2 ratio quinoa to water
- Stir fry zuc, sqaush, lentils and tofu together with salt and pepper. The lentils have the seasoning!
Ta da…a great veggie complete protein!
Am I turning into a vegetairan?