Need a boost? Need a quick packable snack for your little peanut? Need a ball of chocolatey, cranberry goodness to tide you over until dinner?
This afternoon, while Anna was taking a nap, I was in the mood to make us a treat. A healthy and filling treat that we could both be happy about
Here’s what I came up with:
No Bake Oatmeal Protein Bites (Kid Friendly)
- 1 c. dry oats
- 3 t. natural peanut butter
- 3 T. ground flax seed
- 1 T. honey
- 5 – 6 T. almond milk
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (equally 50g. protein)
- 1/3 c, chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. slivered roasted almonds
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- When combined, roll into small balls.
- This recipe could make anywhere between 9-12 depending on the size of snack you want.
Put them on your list for the week. 🙂
You will thank me later.