This recipe came together in minutes one night when I needed a simple side and a meal at the same time. I quickly scanned the fridge and pantry and a few minutes later, dinner was served.
I grilled some chicken and threw it on top, and served the whole thing on a bed of spinach.
Done and done.
Pesto + Feta Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. pound of whole wheat or pasta plus noodles, cooked as directed.
- 1/2 cup. fresh pesto ( I love Costo’s fresh pesto but any pesto will do)
- 1 can of diced, Red Gold Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Make pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, drain tomatoes and add to a bowl with feta and pesto sauce. Stir to combine.
- Immediately after draining pasta, dump hot pasta into the feta, tomato, pesto mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with chicken and serve over spinach!