Fish and veggies have been making frequent appearances to our dinner menu lately.
They are always easy to throw together, filling and healthy.
And the biggest bonus… Anna loves fish so she happily eats more than 1/2 a piece.
Simple Lemon Caper Tilapia
- 4 (6 oz each) tilapia filets
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. capers in brine
- handfull of cherry tomatoes
- sprinkle of lemon pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425*
- Saute the garlic + olive oil until the garlic starts to brown. Add lemon juice.
- Place fish on a baking sheet. Drizzle with garlic olive oil and top with capers. Sprinkle to with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Toss a few fresh cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until fish is white and cooked through.
- Serve with fresh lemon juice and lemon slices.