Desserts are done. It’s time for the new year. It’s time for healthy meals filled with lean proteins and veggies over whole grain carbs. It’s not time for new treat recipes.
But I can’t help it.
This was my favorite one of the season.
Also, it’s dairy free, gluten free and full of antioxidants.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge
- 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- big dash of chunky sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- In a small pot, combine coconut oil, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and 1 tsp. sea salt.
- Mix all ingredients together and heat until all ingredients are combined.
- When all ingredients are combined, pour into an 8×8 pan that is lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and place in the fridge.
- When chilled, cut into pieces and serve.