This is the perfect summer lunch. A combination of cool crunchy lettuce, fresh tomatoes and protein filled Albacore tuna that will fill you up without weighing you down. It’s easy to throw together and great for a gluten-free friend.
Gluten Free + Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- 1 can of Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna, drained
- 2 T. low fat mayo or vegan mayo
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1-2 diced fresh tomataoes
- 1/2 c. dill pickle slices, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Open the Bumble Bee Albacore tuna and drain. Place tuna in a bowl big enough to mix salad.
- Add mayo, Old Bay, diced tomatoes, pickles and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Remove lettuce leaves and rinse and pat dry before placing them on your plate.
- Spoon tuna salad into wraps and top with diced avocado.
- Serve with rice crackers and fruit!
This can easily be packed to take to work or school. Simply make the salad and put it in a container separate from the lettuce leaves. Wrap lettuce leaves in a paper towel and put in a Ziplock baggie. Store in the fridge until you are ready to assemble and eat!