Have you heard of Sea Buckthorn? I had never heard of it until I was recently sent a line of products to review.
According to Dr. Oz, these are called “miracle berries” . The nutrient-rich sea buckthorn berry is a great supplement to a healthy diet and can help reduce the visits to the doctor this coming school year.
- Sea buckthorn berry provides 10 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- It is the 3rd highest source of Vitamin E in the plant world.
- Sea buckthorn oil was used to heal burn victims of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
- Russia uses the oil on the skin of the cosmonauts to help heal radiation burns that occur upon re-entry to the earth’s atmosphere.
- China used Sea buckthorn juice as its national drink during the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
SeabuckWonders (www.seabuckwonders.com) offers a line of nutrient-rich sea buckthorn products bursting with the entire family of Omegas (3, 6, 7 and 9), a host of vitamins and minerals, super-charged anti-oxidants, and over 190 phytonutrients! These USDA certified-organic products come in gel tabs or oils, so they can easily be added to your kids’ (and your) juices, salads or cereal…just about any healthy item on their menu. (Just a drop or two can add some healthy reassurance!)
Check them out if you are looking for a new natural immune boosting supplement.