Can’t get enough pumpkin lately. I have been mixing it into oatmeal, homemade mac + cheese for Anna and yogurt at 3pm when I need an easy snack. This bread was a creation that came from two black bananas that Brady was trying to throw away. How dare him. 🙂
The bread didn’t last long because it’s so moist and tasty; Anna loved eating it for breakfast before preschool yesterday!
Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- 3/4 c. pumpkin (canned, not pie filling)
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 T. melted coconut oil
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c. almond milk
- 2 c. Trader Joes (or other brand) multigrain baking mix
- 4 T. stevia baking blend (NuNaturals or other brand) or sugar/sweetner – honey, maple syrup
- 1 T. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, ripe bananas, melted coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, almond milk, stevia or sweetner, almond milk and vanilla. Stir well to combine.
- Add baking mix and stir to combine.
- Batter should be wet. Spray a loaf pan with canola oil and pour batter into the pan evenly.
- Bake bread for 25-35 minutes or until middle is cooked through. I like bread softer and more doughy than most, so feel free to continue baking.
Great for kids, perfect for taking as a snack, easy to pack, comforting and cozy!