It’s about time for grill season. I am ready to unbury the grill from the 2 feet of snow it’s currently covered in and fire it up.
But until then, I am making it work.
This pork tenderloin is moist and full of flavor. It’s tender and makes great leftovers.
Give it a try while we wait for the snow to melt.
- 1 (4-pound) boneless pork tenderloin,
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a Ziploc bag, mix all ingredients together and massage onto pork. Allow to marinate for an hour or two at the least.
- When pork is done marinating, in a sauce pan add pork and sear the outside for 1-2 minutes.
- Roast the pork for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 425 degrees F and roast for an additional hour.
- Test for doneness – make sure there is no pinkAllow it to sit for about 20 minutes before carving. It will continue to cook while it rests.