Happy New Year! Hopefully you had a great time ringing in the new year with family + friends! Bring on 2013!
Goals for 2013
Try at least two new recipes a week
- It’s been busy and I have been going to back to family favorites lately. It’s time to dig into the magazine clippings, flagged blogger recipes and “recipes to make” pin board that I have collecting.
- Lighten them when needed, adapt them to fit Anna and share them with family and friends.
Become a better food photographer
- Read books, watch tutorials, learn my camera and photoshop
Read 10 good books
- Best sellers or books referred to me
- Starting with Divergent
Run another half marathon or two
- Columbus my 30th b-day weekend in October (Shelby – I didn’t forget!)
- A Rock + Roll Half
Attend a group fitness training conference
- The best type of motivation and new ideas for fitness instructors
Apply for my teaching license renewal so I can go back to education at some point
- After 5 years, my license is up for renewal. I don’t want to let it go just because I am taking a few years off!
Start going to church regularly and getting Anna involved in Sunday School
- We did this so much more regularly when we lived in Bexley. When we moved, Anna was 18 months and a hard age to take to church. Now she is ready. She can sit with us and color during the service but she would love Sunday school!
Help my clients meet their goals through a healthy balance of clean eating and hard workouts
- Provide motivation, guidance and support to each client to make it fun for them to get healthy
Be a better and more focused mom, wife, friend, family member.
- Work hard to focus on work + training + cooking when it’s time and work hard to focus on Anna and loved ones when I am not working. This is not as easy as it sounds.
What are your goals for 2013?