This morning started with a 5.5 mile run in the hot, humid air. Anna survived better than I did, but it was a great workout!
After the run, we headed to playgroup at Micca’s. At playgroup there was a 3 yr. old, 2 yr. old, 1 yr. old, four 9 month olds and Anna – 3 1/2 months. It was a chaotic zoo! So fun though! somehow I missed taking pictures. Check here to see pictures from last time.
After a stop at Target for a bunch of random and not needed things, we came home. I got things set for dinner for us and our friends down the street. On the menu (actually for tomorrow, but I switched it) was fritatta which I also changed. ** I change things up a lot so this is why it will be helpful to follow my weekly recap if using the meal plan!
I went with a summer veggie crustless quiche. The quiche was healthy, full of flavor and tons of veggies.
Summer Veggie Crustless Quiche
- 1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 c. egg whites from a carton
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- salt and pepper
- TONS of veggies -zucchini, summer squash, tomato, broccoli, onions and mushroom – diced and sauteed a little bit so they are firm but not raw
- 1/2 c. 2% cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a pie dish sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes or until center is set.