Levi’s Spinach Salad
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar sub.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 1 quart strawberries – cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds – could be candied
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy! This is such a perfect summer salad!