A dip or the perfect sauce for a Greek chicken wrap.
A ton of flavor, zip and zing made with non-fat greek yogurt and fresh herbs.
Drizzle on a pita and top with chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta and olives.
Or simply use as an afternoon snack
Healthy Tzatziki – the best!
- 2 cups. Non-Fat, Plain, Greek Yogurt
- 1 cucumber, diced finely
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh mint, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, mint and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.