Need a quick idea of something to take to the school Halloween party or a neighbor’s house before Trick-or-Treating?
These muffins are it!
They are always a hit with kids and grown-ups and more healthy than many other fall treats!
Low-fat Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin (not filling)
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice (optional and delicious!)
- Mix can of pumpkin into cake mix and stir well. Batter will be thick.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and mix together.
- Place in muffin tins. For fun, I like to sprinkle the top with a little course organic sugar that makes a pretty crust.
- Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.
* You can always add protein powder, chocolate chips or other fun add-ins!
Share on Facebook