This simple tuna recipe came together this week when I had an impromptu dinner party and needed a quick and easy (and healthy) appetizer.
I used my food processor to chop up some things I had on hand and this delicious appetizer came together.
- 1/2 cup canned pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup jarred pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup jarred pitted kalamata olives
- 1T. lemon juice
- 1.5 T. pesto
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (5 to 6-ounce) can Bumble Bee Albacore tuna, in water
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pulse all the ingredients, except the tuna, in a food processor until olives are broken and in pieces. Olives should be very broken down.
- Add in tuna and pulse together.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.