We had a great time tailgating for the Ohio State game this weekend!
Thanks to our friends John & Warren (and Ash, of course) for a throwing a great party, as always!
I brought an easy treat. 🙂
It’s not really a recipe, more a combination of delicious things.
- 1 box of brownies, made as directed. *I make sure not to overcook my brownies to keep them fudgy.
- 3/4 c. of peanut butter
- 1 bag of snack size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Make brownies as directed.
- When brownies are cooked through but still warm, spread a generous layer of peanut butter on the top. Careful not to take the top layer of the brownies off. If you need to soften your peanut butter, microwave it for 20 seconds before spreading.
- On a cutting board, open and chop all peanut butter cups into even pieces.
- While peanut butter and brownies are warm, top with all of the Reese’s cups.
- Place brownies in the freezer to cool and allow the peanut butter and candy to harden for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into even squares and bring with you to cheer on the Buckeyes!
I always figure anything with peanut butter and chocolate is going to be a success!