Happy Election Day!
This may be a favorite fall recipe of the year. It’s sweet + savory and rich with flavor. I can’t wait to make it again.
Maple + Mustard Roasted Veggies
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, stems removed and halved
- 1 lb. mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, cut into small pieces
- 2 T. spicy mustard or dijon mustard
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- salt + pepper
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 T. red wine vinegar
- Cut up all veggies into sizes you would like to roast. Make sure stems are removed
- Spray a large cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Lay veggies onto cookie sheet and spread out.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing together by combining ingredients.
- Pour sauce onto veggies and make sure all are coated.
- Make more dressing if you’d like more! 🙂
- Roast at 425 for 25-35 minutes, checking and flipping veggies at least once!