With all of the business of the weekend, I forgot to share one of my favorite fall recipes! It’s unbelievably easy and it’s always a hit. The muffins come out super moist and dense with tons of great flavor. I got stuff to make a few more batches for the weekend coming up!
Low fat Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin (not filling)
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice (optional and delicious!)
- Mix can of pumpkin into cake mix and stir well. Batter will be thick.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and mix together.
- Place in muffin tins. For fun, I like to sprinkle the top with a little course organic sugar that makes a pretty crust.
- Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.
Other news, my Ecto (blog writing program) has not been working so I am working on that!
🙂 Happy Halloween!