For lunch yesterday, Anna was in NEED of pizza. There was no way she wasn’t going to have pizza.
Some combination of being two years old, and just plain stubborn.
So I did what I had to do – I got the girl some pizza.
It was actually a perfect lunch. Something I felt good about giving her and something she loved!
Piece of Bread Pizza
- 1 piece of multigrain bread – seedy, and whole wheat worked great!
- 2 T. pasta sauce
- sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
- Spread a thin layer of sauce onto your bread.
- Top with cheese
- Bake at 425 for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and bread gets a little crusty!
- Serve, cool with avocado + fruit
Then go make one for yourself, because it’s really good!