You need this in your life. It’s colorful, fresh and clean! It will go with anything from grilled chicken to enchiladas, to salmon.
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 2/3 c. olive oil
- 1-1.5 T. cumin
- 1/2 t. salt and pepper
- 5-8 cloves of fresh garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 c. dry quinoa, cooked with 6c. water as directions state
- 5 med. vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped finely
- 1-1.5 bag of Trader Joe’s roasted, frozen corn
2 can of black beans, drained
- Cook quinoa as directed.
- In a small separate dish, mix lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt + pepper + minced garlic. Once combined, set aside.
- Into the warm quinoa, mix the roasted corn, black beans, tomatoes and cilantro and mix.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and mix.
- Serve warm, cold or room temperature.
Then, go try on your mom’s shoes!