Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at www.RunHundred.com–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer – Give Me Everything (Sidney Samson Remix) – 129 BPM
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass – 128 BPM
- Switchfoot – Dark Horses – 83 BPM
- Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts – 90 BPM
- Lady GaGa – Edge Of Glory (Bare Noize Remix) – 140 BPM
- Pitbull & Marc Anthony – Rain Over Me – 128 BPM
- Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji & Starkillers – Pressure (Alesso Radio Edit) – 129 BPM
- T.I. & B.o.B. – We Don’t Get Down Like Y’all – 92 BPM
- LMFAO, GoonRock & Lauren Bennett – Party Rock Anthem (Russ Chimes Remix) – 129 BPM
- Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat – 129 BPM
To find more workout songs-and hear next month’s contenders—check out the free database at RunHundred.com.
In other news…We have caught 3 groundhogs in our yard. Brady and my dad have been driving them about 20 minutes away to let them go and live in peace in the woods – not near us.
And another reminder:Enter to win $100 gift card from AMEX! Chances are good!! Macadamia Crusted Cod with Coconut Black Beans and Rice