I can’t believe tomorrow is Wed. and today is over. This week is flying. After teaching spinning this morning I ran to the store to get things for dinner. Anna and I played then I taught spinning again (I was subbing this am). Before I knew it, it was dinner time.
Here is part of our dinner. I can’t wait to make it again soon!
Greek Grain Salad
- 2 cups of whole wheat couscous cooked
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 jar of kalamata olives, chppped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 3T. EVOO
- 3T. Red Wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, pressed (Pampered Chef has the best one!)
- Mix all chopped veggies with couscous.
- Add feta and stir in dressing.
- Enjoy as a salad or in a pita, with a glass of Pinot Grigio