I can’t believe tomorrow is April 13th. I really thought the day would never come. Now I am sure it will come and go and there will be no baby, but..think good thoughts that it will be soon! After school Katie and I walked 2.5 miles and I am planning on going to spinning the morning. You would think after Saturday’s spinning, Sunday’s 3 mile walk with Brady then edging and weeding our gardens, I would well on my way. I think the baby is just used to all of the activity by now! 🙂 Do you have any tricks?
Here is a picture from Saturday night when we went out with friends.
Last night we had Katie and Kurt over. They brought the pork chops and the lettuce and Brady and I made “healthyish” potato skins and asparagus. It was a great Sunday dinner!
Lowery Marinated lean pork chops
10 minute potato skins: Brady’s recipe
- baking potatoes
- 2% cheese
- microwave bacon – I buy this because it is easy and doesn’t smell up our whole house, Brady would choose regular though
- salt and pepper
- Microwave potatoes until cooked
- Cut in half lengthwise and scoop most of the filling out. Leave some in the potato.
- Fill skin with cheese and bacon
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes on 450 or until cheese melts and they crisp a little bit
- Serve warm
Salad was not too photogenic: iceberg, spinach, peppers, hard boiled egg, tomato and avocado
We had a great time! It was our last Sunday dinner without Baby H – hopefully! 🙂