I can’t believe it is already Thursday! I don’t know what I am going to do when I actually have to go to work. Ahh! Not long left…
So today was packed with running, shopping and cooking with my cousin Emily. We made a few fun recipes that I will post tomorrow. I have a long to-do list for tomorrow, so I will be up early for a run! My updated marathon training plan is coming.
Something you should make:
before the oven:
We had these at the lake last weekend and they were amazing!
- fresh mozzarella – cut into pieces
- fresh basil – cut into strips
- small pieces of bread or little crustini that come ready to use – these are from Costco
- roasted red pepper tapenade or another flavor
- Place bread pieces on cookie sheet
- Cover with tapenade
- Place cheese on top
- Place fresh basil on top
- Bake at 400 for a few minutes or until cheese melts