There are lots of occasions that give me a chance to make dinner for other people. From hosting people at our house, to taking dinner when a loved one is lost or a new baby is born, I love cooking for other people. I usually find it easiest to cook when people are coming to […]
Hi, I’m Ali!
Welcome to The Healthy Hostess. Here I share my love of healthy cooking and entertaining for friends and family as well as workouts, fitness tips and life as a busy mom. I'd love to hear from you and I'm glad you're here!
- 12 Days of Christmas Workout December 22, 2014
- Cranberry, Walnut + Goat Cheese Bites December 18, 2014
- TIPS FOR A HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON December 18, 2014
- Wine + Workouts in Cali December 13, 2014
- Holiday Drink: Gin Gin Mule December 10, 2014
- Banana Nut Cheerios Contest! February 14, 2009
- 6 ingredient Dinner: Macadamia Crusted Cod over Coconut Black Bean Rice September 24, 2011
- End of the Week Spring Cocktail Party April 5, 2010
- MultiGrain Cheerios Giveaway January 23, 2011
- Belated Post…so plan ahead! January 26, 2010
- Sonali: Hola! :) Do you think I could substitute greek yo...
- Katie: i love the question idea!!!...
- Jen: Made this for breakfast and it was delicious! My ...
- Teresa: What a wonderful tribute to Elsie!!...
- Kelly P: I LOVE HER!!! The pictures of food and recipes are...
appetizer beans black beans Blueberries broccoli Chicken chickpeas cookies dessert Dinner family feta fish fitness kale lentils motivation music oatmeal Parties party pasta personal chef pizza pork product review quinoa Recipe Recipes Review salad Salmon shrimp soup spinach squash strawberries tofu tomatoes Untitled vegetarian Veggies working out workout zucchini
MONDAY: teach 6am spin
TUESDAY: teach 6am FIT class
WEDNESDAY: teach spin/circuit + total conditioning
FRIDAY: teach BOSU interval
SUNDAY: run with fam
*Email me for personal training options!*