I had a few questions about my lower fat cheese potatoes recipe and I thought I would do a comparison between the original cheese potatoes recipe and my new and improved recipe! Original – Full of fat and calories 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream 1 (32 ounce) package [...]
Tag Archives: food makeover
Hi, I’m Ali!
Welcome to The Healthy Hostess. Here I share my love of healthy cooking and entertaining for friends and family as well as workouts, fitness tips and life as a busy mom. I'd love to hear from you and I'm glad you're here!
- Best Lentil Salad with Craisins + Carrots May 23, 2013
- Easy Appetizer: Pesto Hummus May 21, 2013
- Healthy Zucchini Noodle Lasagna Recipe May 18, 2013
- Roasted Vegetable Orzo Recipe May 16, 2013
- Jackie + Burak’s Shower May 14, 2013
- Banana Nut Cheerios Contest! February 14, 2009
- 6 ingredient Dinner: Macadamia Crusted Cod over Coconut Black Bean Rice September 24, 2011
- End of the Week Spring Cocktail Party April 5, 2010
- MultiGrain Cheerios Giveaway January 23, 2011
- Belated Post…so plan ahead! January 26, 2010
- Amanda: oh boy, this salad sounds like its something i'd l...
- Kim: Everything looked classy and delicious!...
- outlet: Nice post. I learn something tougher on completely...
- Katie: Aww..love the pic of your little tummy!! Can't sta...
- Christine: Hey Ali! I just realized you and I are on the sam...
appetizer beans black beans Blueberries broccoli cake Chicken chickpeas cookies dessert Dinner eggs feta fish fitness hummus kale lentils motivation mushrooms oatmeal Parties party pasta personal chef pizza quinoa Recipe Recipes Review salad salads Salmon shrimp soup spinach squash strawberries tofu tomatoes Untitled vegetarian Veggies workout zucchini
MONDAY: teach 6am spin
TUESDAY: teach 6am FIT class
WEDNESDAY: teach spin/circuit + total conditioning
FRIDAY: teach BOSU interval
SUNDAY: run with fam
*Email me for personal training options!*