Thanks for visiting The Healthy Hostess! I started the blog in 2008 to share recipes with friends and family. Now, I write about my life as a mom, my recipes, fitness tips and other ideas for healthy cooking and living. Please contact me if you have any questions or just to say hi!
email me: email@example.com
A few things about me, Ali…
- I live in Cleveland with my husband Brady and our daughter Anna who was born in April of 2010.
- I grew up in Chagrin Falls with my parents, and my younger brother Kevin.
- I went to Wittenberg University, a small private liberal arts school, in Springfield, Ohio, where I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education.
- Brady and I met freshman year of college and have been together ever since.
- We were married on June 21, 2008 in Chautauqua, New York and then headed to Cabo San Lucas for our honeymoon!
- I taught third grade Language Arts for four years and love kids and education.
- In July 2009, I finished my master’s degree in curriculum and learning.
- I am a certified group fitness instructor and cycle instructor. I currently teach a 6 classes a week and I love it!
- I have my nutrition and wellness consultant certification and love my job cooking dinner every night for a few families.
- I love running outside, being a mom, teaching/taking fitness classes, cooking, entertaining, shopping, traveling, and being with friends and family.