Need a quick last minute snack for New Year’s Eve tonight?
Nasoya wonton wraps are to the rescue.
They are in the produce section usually and are easy to grab and use anytime you need a quick, healthy appetizer.
For tonight, I am filling mine with rotisserie chicken and buffalo sauce.
- 1 package of Nasoya wonton wrappers (you may not use them all)
- chicken, shredded from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 block reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. diced cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin very lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, wing sauce both cheeses.
- Mix in shredded chicken.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each cupcake tin. Press it down slightly so it sits evenly.
- Put a generous scoop of the chicken mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until edges are brown. Check after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned, cover with tin foil or remove from oven.
Take to your NYE party and enjoy! You can always reheat them in the oven at the party before serving!