Need another crockpot meal? This is a great one!
It can be made into a salad, sandwich or wrap!
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 2 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of all fat
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet of Caesar
- 1 cup light Caesar dressing or homemade dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped
- Olive Muffaleta or tapenade
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray. Pour the 1/2 cup water inside. Place the chicken breasts in the water, and cover crock pot with lid.
- Cook on Low heat 4 – 6 hours. OR on High heat for 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred chicken. Pour all liquid out of the crock pot.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot. Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken.
- Stir to combine. Reheat the chicken with dressing.
- Make wraps with chicken, olives and greens!