Coconut. Peanut Butter. Vanilla. Honey.
Doesn’t get better then that combo.
Put them together with some rolled oats and I’m sold.
You will be too when you try this crunchy granola that holds up to even the best creamy Greek yogurt.
This is a great treat to add to your yogurt at lunch, an easy breakfast that’s ready when you are, and a perfect afternoon snack to pair with an apple.
Crunchy Coconut Granola
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, natural + crunchy
- 3 tbsp coconut oil,
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bow, mix oil, honey and vanilla. Heat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until coconut oil has melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix oats and honey/coconut mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and then spread granola evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet, before you break it up so you get some good-size granola chunks!