It was a great weekend with John and Ash! Unfortunately I don’t have any pics to show our competitive paddle game, 3 hour-happy hour, demolished box of gourmet cupcakes or 5 mile run.
I do have some healthy quinoa salad though.
Perfect to get you in the mood for spring. And spring break. And vacation.
Great to eat as leftovers, or lunches.
Or to serve company.
Lemon Tahini Dill Quinoa Salad
- 1.5 cups quinoa, cooked as directed
- 1 large English cucumber
- 2 med. tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup. chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp. tahini (sesame seed paste/butter)
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- Make quinoa as directed and allow it to cool.
- While quinoa is cooking, dice cucumber, tomato, dill, parsley and arugula and put in a large bowl.
- In a small food processor or a magic bullet, combine lemon juice, tahini, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Blend dressing until combined.
- Add quinoa and dressing to the veggie bow. Stir to combine.
- If you’d like more dressing, make another batch and store in the fridge to add when you serve.