With peach season in full swing, it’s hard for me to not have peaches everyday for breakfast. I feel like peach season is so short that it’s important to take full advantage. When I was trying to think of a fun breakfast to make John + Ashley when they were visiting for the weekend, I immediately thought of peaches + oatmeal. Ashley is a nut-butter + oatmeal lover and I figured this would be something simple and healthy that we could have before or after a morning run that would keep us fueled for a day of wedding festivities.
I also figured it was the perfect time to try the Chinet Bakeware, that I was recently sent. Chinet’s new Bakeware is better than I thought it would be! I already highly recommend it.
Introducing Chinet Bakeware® baking pans. The first disposable baking dishes that lets you take your food from oven to table to freezer to microwave, all in one attractive, non-stick pan. And because it’s from the Chinet brand, strength and stability are built in. Bakeware is designed to be sturdy and dependable no matter what you’ve got cooked up. And not only does it look good, but you can leave it behind without worrying about losing your favorite permanent pan. Made in the USA of 90% recycled material, Chinet Bakeware is finally an idea in disposable bakeware that isn’t half-baked.
Healthy Peaches + Cream Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 1/2 c. almond milk (or milk of your choice
- ½ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large peaches, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, chia, brown sugar, protein powder, almond milk, applesauce and vanilla. Set aside.
- Peel peaches and dice them into the bowl of oatmeal ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour into a baking dish, such as Chinet Bakeware.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until oatmeal sets but is not browned.
- Serve with a big spoonful of your favorite nut butter!
This post is part of Chinet Baking Series and was sponsored by Chinet. All opinions, recipes and photos are my own.