Just because it’s hot and sticky outside, doesn’t mean you make have your oven make your dinner. This simple dish was put together ahead of time and was cooking while we played outside and grilled the chicken. When we were ready to eat, it was done!
Herb-Infused Olive Oil Roasted Veggies
Herb-Infused Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 8 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite extra virgin olive oil
- 3 c. broccoli florets
- 2 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 3 c. brussels sprouts, cut in half and stems removed
- Place basil, thyme, rosemary and oregano in an airtight glass bottle.
- Using a funnel, pour oil into bottle.
- Cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least 1-3 hours before using.
- When you are ready to make the dish, chop all veggies and spread on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with herb-infused oil.
- Bake at 425 for 35 minutes or until veggies are browned and cooked.
- Enjoy with grilled chicken!