It doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to making a great dish for lots of people. Pesto pasta is usually a crowd pleaser and can be easily adaptable with fun add-ins. Another great reason to make it for your next get together, you can do it with 3 ingredients.
This dish to feed 50 (with tons of leftovers) was the following:
- 3 lbs. of cooked penne pasta – Barilla Pasta Plus works great!
- 1 jar of fresh pesto from the refrigerator section at Costco
- 3 pints of cherry or grape tomatoes
- Cook pasta as directed until al dente. Drain pasta as soon as it’s cooked so it doesn’t get soggy.
- While the pasta is warm, stir in fresh pesto. I used an entire container for all of the pasta but you can always start with 1 scoop and add more as needed.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters or halves and mix into the pasta.
Serve warm or at room temperature!