We made it to Cancun yesterday just in time for lunch. After throwing our swim suits on, we ran to the pool bar for the perfect Mexican lunch – fish tacos. They were just as good as we remembered from last year. Well seasoned fish, fresh avocado, soft tortillas and the best view of the ocean.
From that point on it’s been nothing but fun in the sun. I have been too lazy to bring my camera to the pool and beach yet, but pictures are coming.
For now, make this delicious hummus platter, have some friends over and chow down.
Fancy Hummus Appetizer
- 1 tub of your favorite hummus ( a large tub, from Costco if you are making a big platter)
- 2 english cucumbers, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jar of kalamata olives, drained and diced
- 1/2 – 3/4 c. feta cheese
- Spread a thick layer of hummus on the patter you are using
- Cover hummus with tomatoes, cucumber and olives
- Top with feta cheese
- Serve with pita chips, pretzel chips and veggies.