Hope you had a fabulous St. Patrick’s day! Saturday night we had a dinner party of friends and Sunday we ran errands, hung with family and Brady played soccer. It was a great weekend and we enjoyed being home!
On Friday, I made a huge platter of roasted garlic shrimp. Shrimp is a great appetizer for a party (especially on Friday during Lent) because it can be made during the day and eaten at room temp.
Roasted Garlic Shrimp
- 1.5 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until combined.
- Drizzle over shrimp and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place shrimp on an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake shrimp for 8-12 minutes at 375 until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through.
- Let cool and serve with homemade cocktail sauce.
These will be gone before you can even get dressed for the party!