We can not get enough of this.
It’s crunchy, filling and fabulous.
It goes with anything and doesn’t have to be prepped ahead of time.
Simple Roasted Broccoli
- 2-4 pounds broccoli, cut into pieces ( a bag from Costco is great because you only need to trim it down a little!)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced or pressed
- little olive oil
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks – Or use a bag of Costco cut broccoli and trim down.
- Place the broccoli florets on a pan big enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil or use an olive oil spray to cut down on oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips are browned.
- Serve hot.
While your broccoli is cooking, you could always go make some Pinterest crafts for the holidays!
My mother-in-law recently made Anna a felt tree to hang felt ornaments on! It’s been a big hit!