Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/07/5418807/html/wp-content/themes/freshnews/functions/admin-functions.php on line 643
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/07/5418807/html/wp-content/themes/freshnews/functions/admin-functions.php on line 664
We can not get enough of this.
It’s crunchy, filling and fabulous.
It goes with anything and doesn’t have to be prepped ahead of time.
Simple Roasted Broccoli
- 2-4 pounds broccoli, cut into pieces ( a bag from Costco is great because you only need to trim it down a little!)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced or pressed
- little olive oil
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks – Or use a bag of Costco cut broccoli and trim down.
- Place the broccoli florets on a pan big enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil or use an olive oil spray to cut down on oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips are browned.
- Serve hot.
While your broccoli is cooking, you could always go make some Pinterest crafts for the holidays!
My mother-in-law recently made Anna a felt tree to hang felt ornaments on! It’s been a big hit!