A recipe to share and enjoy all summer, fall and winter.
Lemon + Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 4- 5 pounds broccoli
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets into pieces, suitable for eating- removing rough stems
- Place the broccoli florets on a pan arge enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and Parmesan,