Tuesdays always seem like the busiest days for me. After teaching a 9:45 class I run home and get stuff done and eat lunch with Anna. Then I make dinner and do things around the house while she sleeps. When she wakes up, we play and then I am off to a 6pm class. By the time I get home, it’s bed time. So this is my nap/get things done time and I need to clean like crazy before Thanksgiving – in 2 DAYS!!
Here is a fun holiday recipe from Dr. Mike Fenster- check out his interview if you missed it!
I think these look so cute! They would be great if you have a holiday dinner party coming up!
- 8 ounces Smoked salmon or gravlax, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. Crab meat
- 1small hot pepper, finely minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1Tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbs capers
- 12 chives
- Assemble all the ingredients together except the salmon and chives. Cut each slice of salmon into ~ 2x2inch square.
- Place ~ 1 -2 tsp. of crab mixture in the center of each square.
- Pull the corners up together to form a purse and tie off with a chive.
- You may place these in a serving vessel, cucumber slice or cracker.
See you soon for some olive tapenade a review, a workout and some pictures of Anna stuffing her face with tofu!
Hope you are in cruise control for the week!