Ash and I made these a few weeks ago, and I am ready to make some more! They were super simple and so tasty. They cracked beautifully and didn’t take a lot of flour. Their peanut butter flavor was rich and went great with the dark chocolate kisses that Ash brought! I found a similar recipe in Cooking with Paula (which means they are not too healthy!).
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookie
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 24(ish) dark chocolate kisses
- Cream together peanut butter and sugars.
- Add egg and blend together.
- Add flour and mix together
- Form balls with the dough and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- When cookies come out, press kisses into the middle of warm cookies.
Another treat for the night…
Remember these plates that I used for our dinner and to give our friends some cookies. I love them! They are sturdy, good sized and super cute and festive!
Hefty and Waverly are offering you a coupon to try their products for your next holiday get together! Easy to use for entertaining and even easier to clean. 🙂
Coupon for buy-2-get-1-free that can be found at http://www.facebook.com/Hefty.WaverlyTableware