Classic Lean Beef Chili
Making chili for Trick or Treat night is a tradition we have. This makes a big pot of thick chili, perfect for our 40 degree weather tonight. I also made a vegetarian chili that I will post too!
- 1 Deer Creek Chili soup packet – a perfect starter for a big pot
- 7 cups water
- 2 lbs. 90% natural lean ground beef, cooked and rinsed
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 1 packet of chili seasoning
- 2 cans of tomato paste
- Make Deer Creek chili as directed (boil water then add mix while stirring).
- Add cooked beef, tomatoes, beans, chili seasoning, and tomato paste to the pot.
- Stir frequently and keep on constant heat until it tastes just right!
Share on Facebook