Well, not everybody…just Annna. Hopefully you are able to get that wonderful song out of your head now. 🙂 Unfortunately I am not talking about those kind of shots. I am talking about 4 mo. shots.
Little A went for her well-check yesterday. She slept so peacefully all the way to the doctor. The doctor told us she was growing great (anyone could have looked at her cheeks and known that)! After a good check up and the dreaded shots, we were sent home with our healthy baby.
For dinner I made something super simple because the doctor took up quite a bit of time and I didn’t know how Anna would feel after her appt. I made pulled pork for Brady and our friends down the street. If you need an easy dinner, throw this in the crockpot and you are all set!
- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1/4 c . honey
- 1/4 c. spicy brown mustard
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces barbeque sauce
- rolls for serving
- Put roast in crock pot or slow cooker and add onions.
- Cover roast with water and slow cook for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork, skim off the layer of fat as well as any water and grease left in pot.
- When pork is cool – use a fork or your hands to shred and pull the meat apart.
- Wipe out the crockpot.
- Return the meat to the crock pot along with the barbeque sauce. Heat for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve on a potato or roll.
If you are in need of a new slow cooker check out my store for one! They are perfect for fall and winter or any meal that you don’t have much time to prepare!
Instead of pork, I had baked tofu! It was amazing!
This recipe is perfect for serving friends on a busy day or making and planning on leftovers!
What meal do you make when you need a simple dinner that can be done ahead?