I love this product that is making it’s way around the blog world! The Tofu Xpress is so helpful for pressing tofu!
- Clean – no water on dishtowels and books
- Easy – one push of the press and it locks
- Fast – you can press a block of tofu
- Works well – it presses the tofu into a firm block.
- it’s another thing to store in your kitchen
All you do is place the tofu in the press and turn and lock it. The water rises to the top and you can pour it off easily.
The tofu fits perfectly in the press.
Then you can bake the tofu to make it crispy on the outside and pillowy in the middle!
Usually I cut the tofu into small pieces but this time it was more like a tofu fry!