Yesterday I made the perfect omelette. It was restaurant quality. Here is the super simple recipe:
- 3 egg whites
- handful of spinach
- sliced tomato
- a tablespoon or 2 of feta
- Spray a frying pan with non stick spray.
- Crack the egg whites into the pan so they cover the bottom of a large pan.
- Let the egg whites cook and crackle until they are almost cooked through, add salt and pepper before the egg is all the way cooked.
- Once the egg white is just about cooked, flip it like a pancake so the other side can be sure to get cooked it there were any raw parts left.
- Place the spinach, feta and tomatoes on one side of the flat egg white and fold in half.
- Serve with whole wheat toast or on it’s own! Sometimes I add salsa to this and it’s delicious!
Yesterday included a trip to spinning at 6am, school, and a staff meeting after school. I then came home and whipped up a simple dinner of broccoli, mushrooms, baked tofu and whole wheat cous cous. Then Brady and I did laundry and stuff while watching the Biggest Loser Finale and Jersey Shore.
Has anyone seen Jersey Shore? A lot of people at his office and on the radio were talking about it so we had to see what we were missing out on. Talk about crazy!
🙂 I just missed my morning trip to the gym because it’s rainy/snowy and freezing so I am hoping to force myself to go after school. We’ll see.